Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Handmade Chocolate Truffles


This holiday season I am offering 5 varieties of truffles and you can order just one flavour or up to all 5 kinds. I start by making a ganache, made with top quality chocolate and cream, then I vary the flavours by adding different excellent ingredients.
"Mocha Truffles" are a perfect blend of rich chocolate and coffee flavours.

"Peppermint Truffles" are not only flavoured with real peppermint extract, but are studded and rolled in bits of crushed peppermint candy - yum!

"Hazelnut Truffles" - think high end Nutella!

"Grand Marnier Truffles" - the liqueur made with true cognacs and distilled essence of bitter orange makes this truffle extraordinary.

"Praline Truffles" - first I make praline by cooking sugar into candy and stirring in almonds. Then I chop the praline and stir it into the chocolate ganache and roll the finished truffle into the chopped praline. These are my favourites!

My handmade truffles are a really special gift for friends and family and are available year-round in boxes of 15 or more.  Contact me to discuss pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment