Monday, April 11, 2011

Chocolate Easter Cake with Truffle Egg Nest

With Easter just around the corner, it is time to think about the dessert you will be serving at your special dinner.  Last week I posted my extremely kid-pleasing Easter Bunny Cake, today I'm posting this elegant cake, perfect for those of you who don't get a visit from the Easter Bunny and who need their own chocolate fix!


My Truffle Egg Nest Cake is a super tall 6" cake.  It is a rich chocolate cake laced with espresso powder for a subtle mocha flavour. It is layered with a whipped ganache and then topped with a shiny dark-chocolate glaze. Inside the milk-chocolate nest are bittersweet-chocolate truffle eggs, coated with milk-chocolate tinted a sweet blue colour and brushed with luster. This gorgeous cake feeds 8 to 12.  Contact me for pricing and delivery options.

No comments:

Post a Comment