Monday, February 25, 2013

Sweet Sixteen Birthday Cookies

After speaking with Sam's mom, who asked me to make cookies for Sam's sweet sixteen birthday, it was decided I would be the best person to secretly find out theme ideas for her "Sweet Sixteen Birthday Cookie" tray.  Yes, a top secret stealth operation would be required to get the details without giving away why I was trying to find out about her party.  Since I drive her and my oldest daughter to school every morning, I started out by casually asking about her upcoming birthday party.  She stopped me in my tracks to say - "I know you are making me cookies."  It looks like I don't have a future in private investigation after all, it's back to the kitchen with me!


Sam had a great time with her friends and these delicious cookies in her theme of hot pink, silver and black.  Happy, happy birthday Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment