Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Real Estate Sign Cookies

I met Marie through one of those "it's a small world" kind of things.  I had connected with her in a local facebook group but had never met her in person.  We had both volunteered to run the Salvation Army kettle at the LCBO (liquor store) before Christmas, one week apart.  On my volunteer shift, one of my Triathlon Club teammates was in the store making a purchase and we said hello to one another.  He mentioned his wife had run the kettle the week before ... "Is your wife Marie?" I asked.  Small world!


Marie is a local real estate agent and is know for her hugs, and her incredible ability to sell!  This tray of cookies could actually be a photograph of a local neighbourhood.  Her signs everywhere - sold!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment